September is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. Mental illness, specifically untreated depression, is the leading cause of suicide. You are not alone. Seek help.
Mental illness is real. You can survive and thrive.-Shanna A. Jefferson
7 Tools To Improve Mental Health
- Celebrate the positives of your loved one experiencing mental illness as well as those whom have lost their lives.
- Forgive yourself.
- Keep It Real. “We must be honest and transparent”. –Shanti Das
- Make the decision to be happy.
- Engage in self-care.
- Engage in physical activity.
- Turn your pain into purpose.
Seek Professional Help
Destination Greatness also offers convenient, confidential online and telephone therapy to residents of NC, SC, and GA. No insurance required.